Terms and Conditions
- The Products on this website are only intended for purchase and use by customers residing in Canada.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Mallbabies.com shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You are prohibited from framing this website or use framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on this website without Mallbabies.com’s prior written consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provider further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the link website(s).
General Return / Exchange Policy
Mallbabies.com will gladly accept the return or exchange of new, unused and undamaged products purchases made through Mallbabies.com within 30 days from delivery date. A 15% return or exchange-processing fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued to your original method of payment. Shipping costs are non refundable. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PRODUCTS THAT HAS BEEN OPENED.
On a rare occasion that a product is received with a manufactures’ defect, contact us immediately, first for troubleshooting and then, if required, an RA# will be issued to you via email. Please note that any associated shipping cost to return merchandise to Mallbabies.com is not covered in any warranty situation.
To cancel a purchase, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing an order.
Please email our returns department email@example.com to receive more information about our return process.
Mallbabies.com is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. “Personal information” means personally identifiable information, such as your name, street address, telephone number, date of birth, email address and other identifiers that permit identification of a specific individual. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information to us.
There are certain features that require you to provide (voluntarily) certain personal information before you may participate in specific areas. We may use this personal information that you provide to us to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes.
We may require visitors to register in order to obtain a user ID and password for authentication and secure access to a transaction or certain business confidential or proprietary information services.